HALLELUJAH!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have a Facebook account now.

And I loathe it with the heat of a thousand suns. I set it up this morning, and when I tried to log back in this evening, it wouldn't recognize my password or my email address, which means that it won't let me reset my password, and I'm pretty ticked off. Fortunately, I kept my confirmation email, and I was able to get back into my account through the link in it. But with each passing minute, I despise Facebook more and more. The format is annoying, I cannot get it to upload pictures beyond the userpic, the FAQ is useless, and I resent having to sign up for the damn thing in order to participate in the Cultural Arts Committee.

BTW, if you couldn't hear it, I just stamped my foot like a five year old.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.