HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Easter Woes

I need to drop 10 pounds by Easter. The weather has been spectacular lately, and I can't seem to get outside for a walk. The way it's going, I'm not going to be able to wear either of the suits that I had set aside for my Easter ensemble, and that is simply intolerable. If push comes to shove, I can always wear my aqua suit with the matching hat and the gorgeous dragonfly purse that I got on Etsy. Aqua is a good color on me and the most springlike of all colors. Unfortunately, it's such a distinctive suit that it will be very memorable from all the other times I've worn it.

Sigh.

Anyhoo, I have committed myself to a "green" Easter and wearing an ensemble comprised entirely of things that I already own, so the aqua suit is at least a fallback option, if the others don't work out. I am definitely not buying anything new. I can't. I gave up shopping for Lent. :-\

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.