HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I hate Facebook so, so much.

Here's my latest email exchange:

Hi,
We were unable to find an account associated with the email address you
submitted your question from.

If you have a Facebook account that is associated with a different email
address, please email us from that email address and copy and paste this email
into the new email, so that we may confirm your account ownership for security
purposes. Please include your name and date of birth (month/day/year).

If your issue has since been resolved, no further action is needed on your part.

If you're experiencing other issues with your Facebook account, please visit
http://www.facebook.com/help.php

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

************************************************



Facebook Team:
I don't know how that is possible, since I signed up with that address, and you sent me both a confirmation email (see below):


Hey (my name),

You recently registered for Facebook. To complete your Facebook registration,
follow this link:

(link deleted)

Facebook helps you communicate and stay in touch with all of your friends. Once
you join Facebook, you'll be able to share photos, plan events, and more.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team


And a welcome email (see below):

Hi (my name),
Your account has been created — now it will be easier than ever to share and connect with your friends.
Here are three ways for you to get the most out of it:
Find Friends
Find people you know on Facebook using our simple tools.
Upload a Profile Photo
Personalize your profile and help your friends recognize you.
Edit Your Profile
Describe personal interests, contact information, and affiliations.

If you have any questions, reference our New User Guide.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team Sign in to Facebook and start connecting
Get Started


...to that very same email address, which is (my email address). Plus, I keep getting invitations to add Facebook friends at that very same email address.

So obviously, the problem is on your end. And I've been to http://www.facebook.com/help.php several times, and it's pretty much useless for dealing with my issue.


BTW, this is me:

(Facebook link)

My birthdate is October 6, 1960. Please fix this, because I'm getting pretty damn frustrated dealing with the issue.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.