HALLELUJAH!

Friday, January 8, 2010

I came down with bronchitis right after Christmas.

So my week and a half off wasn't the productive event that I had planned. OTOH, I did lose 7-8 pounds while I was sick, and now, building on my post-holiday momentum, I have lost 10 pounds total. It is my goal to lose 30 pounds by Easter. I already have my Easter suit and my Easter shoes (a pair of vintage red/white spectators pumps). The suit has been hanging in my closet for the last three years. I'm really hopeful that I can finally wear it this year, because it's an incredibly hot little suit that I got at Janice Ann's, and red is a good color for me.

I will just need to find a fabulous hat to go with it.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.