HALLELUJAH!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Easter Dilemma

I want this hat so bad I can taste it. It's gorgeous, it's relatively inexpensive, and it would go perfectly with my Easter ensemble.


Isn't it fabulous????

However, I had sort of committed to doing this year what I did last year for Easter...create an ensemble entirely from things I already own. I can still do that, since I have the suit (for which I need to lose only 13-18 more pounds), the shoes, and the purse. Plus, the suit and shoes have never before been seen at church. And I have a hat, a perfectly lovely red sinamay confection that I usually wear with a red linen dress, that would match the suit.

But I really want that hat.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.