HALLELUJAH!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Fair Zombie

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm going to Dragon*con over Labor Day weekend, and my group of women friends has decided to go in costume as a Zombie version of the Ascot Opening Day Scene from "My Fair Lady". I, of course, am providing the hats. These are the ones I've selected from my collection to use:

This is the one I'll be wearing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We may embellish them a bit more.

I'm going to try to modify this outfit to go with my hat.
Photobucket

I already have a long black skirt and white gloves. I just need to find or make a black/white jacket to go with them.

1 comment:

Miss Janey said...

Fantastic! Love the black and white.

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.