HALLELUJAH!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Today was an auspicious day.

I began my program of budget austerity and more healthful and frugal eating. I spent the weekend cooking and freezing food in various sized portions, so that I can bring my lunch to work for the next 6 weeks. I also have stocked up on fresh fruits and vegetables from Eric and Stephanie, who own a local farm and sell their produce in their front yard.

I have seeded and coarsely chopped peppers to freeze for use in the fall and winter. I also intend to make my own pickles, and I may freeze containers of fruit, if I can find some nice peaches or berries.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.