HALLELUJAH!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Slowly, but surely, the decluttering continues.

I have finished decluttering my master bedroom and bathroom and feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment. I've also identified a basket full of things to go in the garage sale.

Next up, the guest bathroom, linen closet, and hall closet.

I also bought two really cute new dresses yesterday at Peebles, my favorite place to buy dresses. They were both on really good sale.

Anyhoo, one is a red/pink/white/black expressionistic poppy print with an A-line skirt, a black rouched waistband and a scoop neck edged with bands of black. I wore it to church today with a red sinamay hat, red sandals, and a black purse trimmed with faux zebra.

The other is a sky blue (with brown polka dots), sleeveless dress with a bateau neckline and an A-line skirt. I have a light blue sinamay turban that may be just the thing to wear with it.

Now, I just have to decide what I'm going to get rid of to make room for them.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.