HALLELUJAH!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 333 Project, Day 37

Teal/black dress
Black jacket
Black shoes
Teal purse
Teal thermoset brooch
John Atencio sterling/gold ring and bracelet

I haven't been wearing daily hats, because (a) they aren't in my 33 items, and (b) my hair is so long that a hat pushes my bangs into my eyes. That said, someone commented on the fact that I wasn't wearing a hat when we went to the House chamber to listen to a bill debated yesterday, and then someone else commented that I had such beautiful hair, she didn't know why I even wore hats. This, naturally, made me feel good, because no one has complimented my hair in quite some time.

But I'm still getting it cut as soon as I have a chance to get to the salon.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.