HALLELUJAH!

Monday, May 16, 2011

The 333 Project Weekend

The 333 Project, Day 34
This was Iroquois Steeplechase Saturday, and it was damp and chilly (blackberry winter).
Black ankle-length dress
Red/white polka dot boots (selected by my niece Mariann)
Aqua allweather coat (didn't match, but I was glad to have it)

Bonus accessories (because it was Steeplechase!): Red sinamay picture hat, red cinnabar bangles

Trades: I have traded out a suit and replaced it with the ankle length black dress, because I need dresses more than suits in the theoretically warmer weather.

The 333 Project, Day 35
Aqua/turquoise/lavender/black dress
Black shoes
Aqua purse
John Atencio sterling/gold ring and bracelet
John Atencio sterling/gold/turquoise ring and bracelet
Sterling cross

Bonus accessories: Aqua straw breton, black wrap (it was chilly, and I spilled something on my allweather coat at the race)

The 333 Project, Day 36
Teal/green/black shirt
Black shell (it's chilly again today, so I'm layering
Black gored skirt
Black shoes
Teal purse
John Atencio sterling/gold ring and bracelet
John Atencio sterling/gold/turquoise ring and bracelet
Black rain jacket (my allweather coat is at the cleaners)

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.