HALLELUJAH!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching Up on My 333 Project

Day 22
Teal/black dress
Black jacket
Black shoes
Teal purse
John Atencio sterling/gold ring and bracelet
John Atencio sterling/gold/turquoise ring
Teal brooch

Bonus acccessory: Vintage straw breton

Day 23

Black pants
Black windowpane top
Black/cork platform sandals
Teal purse
John Atencio sterling/gold ring and bracelet
John Atencio sterling/gold/turquoise ring and bracelet
Sterling cross

Bonus Outerwear: Black rain jacket ('cause it's raining like a big dog!)

I had to swap out a couple of things. My "good" shoes were killing my feet, if I had to spend several hours standing on them (which, in my job, I do), so I traded them out (and gave them to This'N'That) and replaced them with black 4-give sandals and black/cork platform sandals.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.