HALLELUJAH!

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I have a physical in two weeks.

So I'm trying to eat more healthy food. I'll also start walking again after Steeplechase this weekend.

Today, I had bran cereal for breakfast, vegetable soup for lunch, and 2 halos for a snack. Tonight, I'll eat the last of the meatloaf and a baked potato (no butter). Then I'll have a cup of grapes for dessert.

Sunday, I'm planning on making pork meatballs and red sauce, and I'll have those for supper for the rest of the week. I'll need to pick up feta, tomatoes, green onions, and cucumbers to make a chopped salad to go with it.

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.