HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Personal Fashion Post

I was styling last night at the church concert with the Violins of Hope. I have a fringed, B/W sweater tunic that, if you lay it flat, looks like a rectangular poncho, but it's stitched and cut under the arms to give it shape. So I wore that, slim black pants, a brimmed vintage straw hat shaped like the one Audrey Hepburn wore in "Breakfast at Tiffany's", a vintage black and silver-tone pendant, and an armful of silver bangles. A woman I had never seen before saw me in the church parking lot and said, "I love your outfit! You look beautiful!" Such is the power of a well-deployed hat. ~(:-)

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.