HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

I read many years ago that every French woman had two beauty secrets.

A signature fragrance and a good lipstick. It really stuck with me, and I have lived by that adage for decades. L'Air du Temps has been my signature scent since the Reagan Administration, and Revlon's Blushing Mauve has been my lip color for several years now. I wish I could do a bold red lip, as French women prefer, but I have thin Irish lips, and a red lip color just accentuates that fact.

I've been reading the Inspector Armand Gamache Quebecois mystery novels (they're wonderful). There are parts of them that are very French, and they reminded me of this adage. So I went looking to see if I could find it again. I came close.
https://graziadaily.co.uk/beauty-hair/hair/french-beauty-secrets-bourjois/

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.