HALLELUJAH!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fussing

This is my hat from yesterday. It's another vintage hat that I got on Ebay, but doesn't have a tag in it anymore, so I don't know who the maker/designer is (it does still have the union bug inside the band). I love hats with a vertical silhouette.

Photobucket

And these are my boring shoes.

Photobucket

I am so unhappy about my shoe situation. I ran around in my Merrells in FL last weekend--climbed stairs, walked on concrete, lugged my suitcase through an airport, stood in line for hours on end--and my knee didn't have so much as a twinge. I wore 2-inch heels to work on Wednesday, and both my knees were stiff by the time I went to bed.

I may be doomed to wear flats and low, practical heels. Quelle tragique!

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I hear ya. I've been stuck in SAS, Crocs and Birkenstocks for a couple of years now. Thankfully Crocs is coming out with some cuties that will help make summer wear a bit happier.

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh gosh, maybe we need to start a "Hats and Flats" club. : D

PhantomMinuet said...

We could. But I really love my high heels. It's going to be hard giving them up.

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.