HALLELUJAH!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If God was to call me on my cellphone...

"Hello?"
"Hello, Min. This is God speaking."
"Oh, okay. I knew it had to be you or James Earl Jones."
"I am feeling divinely inspired today..."
"Wait, don't you feel divinely inspired every day?"
"More or less. Now stop interupting your Creator. As I was saying...I'm feeling divinely inspired today, and I want to do something nice for you."
"Nice spiritually or nice financially?"
"Nice meteorologically. What kind of day would you like to have?"
"A day just like today, actually. Sunny, warm, breezy. It's perfect."
"Well, then. My work here is done. I'll talk to you later. Be good. And call your mother."

2 comments:

nejyerf said...

if god was to call you on your cellphone, what would the caller id show?

do you think it was be just plain "GOD"

he goes by so many names

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Hey, He called me too! We had an awesome spring day here today!

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.