HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hair Raising

I have had my locks cropped, and I feel so much better. Now my Easter hat will sit on my head the way God intended, without any little horns of hair curling up over my ears.

In other hat news, I want this Jack McConnell. And I want it bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come to think of it, I want this Jack McConnell, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They're both up for bid on Ebay, but I'm afraid they're a little dear for my taste. If I'm going to pay over $75 for a hat, I prefer to buy directly from the milliner. Still, they are Jack McConnells...

3 comments:

Kanani said...

Oh, pah... well, go ahead. And while you're at it, best to get over to a dressmaker who can design something to go with those!

We'd expect nothing less for you, your highness!

I'm mentioning you on my blog this Friday.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh ebay lust. I know it all too well...I see...I put on watch...I look again...dream, put on my blog...

Hello, my name is Jill and I am a ebay hatoholic....

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh yes, drooling here. His hats are fabulous.

The peacock one is would be awesome on you -- Oh yes and if I'm imagining the color of your Easter suit, would look great with it.

*<):D

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.