HALLELUJAH!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hypocrisy, thy name is Min.

I had to run an errand today, and as I shrugged on my coat (it was 31 degrees this morning) and headed to the elevator, I check my appearance in the mirrored doors. Which is when I noticed that I am one of those women (see post below). My suit is black/gray stripes, my hose are black honeycomb, my hat is black wool, my pumps are black leather, my all-weather coat is black polyester. Granted, my purse is dusty rose faux croc, but still.

I am totally abashed. :-\

No comments:

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.