HALLELUJAH!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sigh.

This is probably the last batch of vintage accessories that I will buy for a while. I'm really freaking out about the economy and my own money situation.

So, a little color for my last hurrah:

I love these thermoset brooches:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also love moonglow lucite.
Photobucket

Beautiful color, and it's real leather, too!
Photobucket

I don't really like pink, especially pale pink. But pink likes me, and I didn't have a summery pink purse. Until now.
Photobucket

And just because this was too cute to pass up...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Great pieces! Switch to all white wardrobe and slam those pieces on to make a statement!

Miss Janey said...

Oh, SWOON. Love the brooches.

PhantomMinuet said...

I do, too. I have a half dozen of those thermoset brooches in various colors.

Hmmm...I should post pics. ;-)

Kanani said...

Hey, neat handbags and I love those brooches. They're getting harder to find at estate sales, you know?

Yes, black... I think we've all got too much black...
xxx
K

Marie said...

Okay, now which hats would look good with those brooches pinned on --- that's how I use my vintage brooches. Don't like to wear them on clothing. But, I'm just weird that way.

Love the bags!

nejyerf said...

i like the orange bracelet

What Min Is Reading on a Rainy Day

  • Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd, Alan Bradley
  • A Fatal Grace, Louise Penny

Min's Five-Day Forecast

Min's Current Conditions

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
If it was a perfect world, I'd be out of a job.